Talk to us today to review your Financial Life, and discover what path you are currently on.
Financial Life Management
Financial Life Management is the combination of a deeper understanding of who you are and what life you want to live through Goals Exploration, coupled with an optimisation of the 5 key areas of your Financial Life.
Everyone needs money. It’s one of societies fundamentals and yet at school, we don’t always study how to manage it well.
That’s why people turn to financial advisers to get the help they need with financial life management.
Advice can be complicated but it doesn’t have to be. In the past, a financial planner might sit you down in front of a stack of papers with almost unreadable fine print and a complicated looking spreadsheet to consider all your options.
Our approach is different as it puts you and your goals at the centre. Our aim is to help you get all of the essential parts of your financial life under control and ensure they are working together in unison to help you achieve your goals.
Once we have learned about what’s important to you via Goals Exploration, we then use our skills and expertise to analyse the 5 key areas we focus on:
We use this knowledge to guide you and review these areas of your financial life. It allows us to proactively check whether your goals are on track, and where we can provide you with more savings.
We want to ensure things like:
- You’re not paying too much on your home loan or any type of loan
- Your super isn’t in multiple places where you’re paying more fees than you need to and it is invested in a way that is aligned with your goals
- You have enough insurance in place to protect you should something happen but that you’re not paying too much
- You get the tools to categorise your expenses and discover insights as to where your money is being spent and how it affects your goals
- By understanding what’s important to you and how you feel about risk, we can help grow your wealth in a way that is consistent with how you feel about money and is aligned with your goals.
You can opt in or out of any of these tools, but together they provide you with complete Financial Life Management to help you live the life you want.