Financial Services And Credit Guide (FSCG)
We want every client to have the right information when they need it. As you progress through our financial services process, you’ll be provided with a range of different documents. Some documents may be provided to you in person or delivered electronically.At any time, you can download our most recent and comprehensive Financial Service and Credit Guide from this page.
So, what’s in the Financial Services And Credit Guide?
The FSCG contains information that will help you decide
whether to use the financial services we offer. It sets out:
- who we are and how we can be contacted
- the advice and services we provide
- information about our licensee AMP Financial Planning Limited (AMP Financial Planning)
- our fees and how we, your adviser and AMP Financial Planning, are paid in connection with
- those services
- how we manage your private information
- how you can complain about a matter relating to us or AMP Financial Planning
The FSCG also provides information on about the advisers who make up our team.
Why is the FSCG so important?
The FSCG is an important document. We’re required to it give to you under the regulatory requirements of our Financial Services Licence and the Corporations Act.
The document is meant to help you determine whether you want to use our services and whether those services are right for you.
The FSCG informs you of your rights, what you’re entitled to and what our services provide.